Sunday, February 19, 2012

#70 - 2nd week


It's my 2nd week at AMK, also my 2nd week being an ATM.
All I can say being an ATM is not easy.
Lots of responsibility, stressful and must be serious.

If you know me, you know I'm those soft hearted people and who love to joke around.
Ask me to be serious and scold people, I think is hard.
But I know I have to learn, learn to speak up too.

So all I can ask is GOD PLEASE HELP ME!
Please let me be strong.
Dare to speak up.
And everything will be just fine.

God has been good to me.
When he knows I'm tired, he give me a day with no troubles and less people.
I love him! & he loves me too.

Last request God.
Please take care of Visfer and her lil'angel in her womb.
Please keep them safe and sound.
I'm really worried for her and she's worried for her angel inside.
This angel is all she wished for so please God keep her safe in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment