Tuesday, February 21, 2012

#71 - I'm so stress, ahhh!


Stress! Stress! Stress!
When I stress, everything just went wrong.
I'll just start to panic. 
& I'll just forget to do this and that.

Ahhhhhh! If i continue to be like this, sure lots of scolding will happen.
But I don't wish that to happen too.
Haish! I wish to go back to DTE.
A place which I feel like I'm home.
A place where I have someone to depend on.
A place where everyone will help one and another.

God, can you tell me what I can do?
To not do the wrong thing? Not to panic? And get everything right?

Somehow thank God for idiot.
At least his there to listen to me grumble.
Sometimes while grumble to him, I'll feel like crying.

Is this job not my meant for me?
Should I just go study instead? Or change job?
But I doesn't want to let Andrew down. His the one who bring me in & bring me to this level.
OMG! I just feel so shit. )):

No comments:

Post a Comment